When did Comet Gear launch?
- We launched the Comet Gear online ordering with print on-demand services and direct shipping to our users on June, 2017.
Do you have a customer service phone line I can call?
- At this time, we do not have a phone line.
- We have built About, FAQs, Policies and Sizing pages in the top menu. Please review those before contacting us.
- We ask that all customer service inquiries be submitted in writing, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can assist you.
- We are a group of parent volunteers that have family and employment responsibilities. Please allow at least 24 hours before responses.
How much of each order goes to Kalamazoo Christian?
- After the cost of the item, it's printing, credit card charges, shipping charges, website charges, there is a modest donation built into the cost. 5-35% of the total sale is donated to Kalamazoo Christian Schools!
- Limited Edition items are an exception. The Limited Edition donations go directly to the fundraisers they support.
- The comet gear volunteers are not paid.
Do you donate to other charitable causes?
- Occasionally, we create Limited Edition items where we donate the proceeds from those orders directly to their fundraisers.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Please remember that items are made on-demand. They are printed after they are ordered. It will take additional time, but allows for the least out of pocket expense for the schools.
- The printing companies make every effort to process orders during off-peak months within 2-6 business days and ready for shipping. During peak seasonal months, orders are processed within 6-12 business days and ready for shipping.
- Once the package is shipped it can take 3-10 business days to be delivered depending on the location.
Can people outside the U.S. order from this site?
- Unfortunately, we do not have international shipping available.
Will I receive a tracking number?
- Yes! All orders are shipped the least expensive method available such as USPS First Class or Mail Innovations that will include some tracking. The tracking number will be sent to the email that you provided as soon as your order ships. Please note that the Order Number is not your tracking number.
What is your return policy?
All orders are final sale. Colors may vary. Product texture and thickness is per the manufacturer. We suggest looking at clothes from the same brand before deciding. Check out the top bar for sizing charts to items. The only exception is the wrong item was shipped or delivered broken.
Mistakes can happen.
- If an item has been delivered incorrectly, please take a photo to prove inaccuracy or broken item and send the photo and a description of what was wrong to email@example.com.
- Please allow at least 24 hours before responses.
- If you would prefer a refund to the original form of payment, please inform us and we will refund you once we receive the return back to our facility.
- We will contact the third party supplier and make arrangements for an exchange or return.
- Then we will contact you to decide on the best return process so you can return the item(s) as soon as possible.
- Once a return is received, you will be refunded to the original form of payment minus any shipping fees incurred.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
I received an incorrect/damaged item. What should I do?
- Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or concerns. Please allow at least 24 hours before responses.
Can I exchange an item?
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate exchanges. Sizes are made available in the size tab at the top of this site. Colors and design placement maybe unique as items are created "on-demand".
- If you would like to return your order for a refund, you will be responsible for any charges incurred when invoicing and shipping the product(s) back.
- Contact email@example.com to discuss the context of the return. Please allow at least 24 hours before responses.
I love my new clothes! How should I wash them?
- Due to the dying processes, we recommend hand washing all shirts individually in cold water with a mild detergent for the first few washes.
- After that, please wash the shirt in cold water with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- DO NOT USE STAIN STICKS OF ANY KIND ON THE PRODUCTS.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept PayPal and all major credit/debit cards. You do not need a PayPal account to pay.
Will my card be charged when I order?
- All customers are charged at the time of purchase as this is how our website platform functions. We do not have a layaway program and payment can not wait for delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience.
When I place an item in my cart or wish list, is it reserved for any period of time?
- Placing an available item in your shopping cart and/or wish list does NOT reserve that item.
- Available inventory is only assigned to your order after your order payment is accepted.
Are the packages that you use branded, or do they have a logo on the exterior?
- Yes, our mailers will have the KCSA address and some may have KCSA branding. Please keep this in mind and observe tracking information when ordering gifts.
Do you have any promotional material to send me, such as stickers?
- We do not have giveaways currently.